Our client is a leading financial institution in Jacksonville, FL in need of an Enterprise Architect. They are in a multi-year growth mode and have outstanding reputations as an employer and in the community.
The Enterprise Architect plays an integral role in supporting the technology strategy, vision and road map. The Enterprise Architect will parent with business and technology groups to ensure technical solutions and strategy align with overall business objectives. This position provides leadership and oversight to all Information Technology staff while under the guidance of the VP of IT .
Client Need someone who has developed and implemented an architecture. At least 10 years of design and architecture and 6 years of road mapping on LARGE projects.
Researching and implementation of Cloud based solutions. SQL server. VMWare – need to have worked with visualization.
They’d also like this person to be a service oriented architect (SOA) who has worked with and done due diligence with review of new enterprise systems, vendors, hosting and integration and systems analysis.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED INCLUDES:
- Builds and supports the strategic roadmaps for all IT infrastructure architecture which includes: physical hardware, load balancing, virtual desktops & servers, clustering, data networking, voice, video, storage, databases, backup, replication, datacenter technologies, cloud solutions and DR
- Aligns IT strategy and planning with the financial institution's business goals and objectives
- Seamlessly integrate business and service strategy into enterprise architecture roadmap
- Partners with business and technology SMEs to elicit and translate requirements into solutions
- Leads design and modeling of architectures for delivery, development, and support of projects
- Develops and maintains policies, standards, and guidelines to ensure that a consistent framework
- Publishes and present white papers, technology articles, case studies and presents solutions to technical and business audiences including executive management
- Analyzes existing systems, processes and architectures to make recommendations for improvement
- Serves as advisor and mentor for IT staff
- Researches and develops new technologies, evaluate tools and software, and implement prototypes
- 10+ years of IT at a customer-focused services organization); significant large scale project experience may be substituted for number of years
- 5+ years of experience as Infrastructure architect on many large projects
- Architecting, designing, developing, integrating, and managing complex infrastructure solutions
- Researching/implementing Cloud Based solutions and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience in providing leadership, influence and facilitation in identifying business solutions
- Certification in ITIL v3 Foundation is preferred
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with the ability to share knowledge, resolve conflict
- Willingness and ability to fulfill the role of teacher, mentor and coach
- Advanced level expertise in virtualization technologies (VMWare, VDI), SAN, network infrastructure, WAN, wireless, security, middleware, voice/video
- Experience with Microsoft Visio, Project, Team Foundation Server, Power Point, Excel, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008/2012, 2012, SharePoint 2010/2013, Visual Studio, SSRS/SSIS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other degree in a technical field is required. Graduate Degree is a plus.
Please send resumes directly to email@example.com
To see all of our jobs please visit http://www.arcgonline.com