Senior Electrical Designer
American Recruiting and Consulting Group (ARC Group) is currently have a great and rewarding opportunity for a Senior Electrical Designer in Jacksonville, FL to support a team and company that is leading the industry in innovative techniques and continuous design-build. As a senior member of the team you will interpret electrical design requirements and designs electrical systems to the highest quality. This is a 90 Day Contract to Hire opportunity on the Southside of Jacksonville. If selected for the Senior Electrical Designer opportunity, one must be able to pass a background check before starting.
The Company’s Area of Focus:
- Reclaim Water Controls
- Standard Lift Station Controls
- SCADA/Telemetry Controls
- Custom Designed Controls
- DEP Panel
- Industrial & Commercial Controls
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the best design solution by applying industry knowledge while considering customer needs and budgeting requirements.
- Act as primary lead and provide technical assistance for multiple projects during bidding, design, permitting and construction.
- Provide efficiency reviews and/or value engineering options for existing designs.
- Prepare detailed drawings/models for a project using the application of theoretical and practical design knowledge.
- Provide design direction and support to all team members.
- Communicate with clients, consultants, project personnel and inspecting authorities.
- Knowledge and experience with electrical equipment and installation required; bachelor s degree in engineering or related field preferred.
- 10+ years of directly related experience.
- Must possess strong electrical design fundamentals
- Able to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, fluid work environment.
- Must be detail oriented and quality driven.
- Able to analyze and resolve problems at both a strategic and a functional level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
To qualify for this opportunity please contact D.A. Longhi by emailing him your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, contact on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/dalonghi/ or apply below. To review our other open positions please visit our website at www.arcgonline.com