We are seeking two Senior .Net Developers to start in April 2018 in Jacksonville, FL for a 12-month contract with the possibility to extend to two years. This is a very senior level role and you will be whiteboarding real-time via Skype for the interviews, so you must know your stuff!
These are Senior .Net Developer roles that require someone who is proactive in breaking down problems into small tasks while building complex solution. This is a great environment, but you will not have your hand held for this project nor will you just be given code to write.
The Senior .Net Developer will be responsible for implementation and creation of technology solutions to meet the requirements of our client’s products and services. Specifically, the Senior .Net Developer will be building a new online platform using the latest technologies including ASP.NET Core 2.0 microservices, Angular 2, SQL Server 2016, a Java Spring MVC, docker containers and Kubernetes.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Executes and maintains standard corporate practices for operational software processes and data management
- Designs, modifies, develops, writes and implements software programming applications following established architecture standards as well as software development and project management methodologies
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting business requirements and customers
- Conducts system and software testing, develops standardized QA procedures and develops fixes
- Determines and develops design approaches and solutions, conducts business reviews, documents current systems, and develops recommendations of how to proceed with the applications
Please send resumes to D.A. Longhi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
- Bachelor’s degree holders plus 3 enterprise development efforts. Without the degree you must have over seven enterprise development projects.
- Approx. 8+ years of .net dev experience
- Must have ASP.NET MVC or Java Spring MVC
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred
- Experience with SQL queries, database design
For a complete list of jobs visit http://www.arcgonline.com