Our client is a leading financial institution in Jacksonville, Florida. They have an outstanding reputation in the community and as an employer. They are in the midst of a substantial and pre-planned growth period and are looking to hire a Senior Systems Engineer for their IT Department. The Senior Systems Engineer plans, designs, configures, and maintains the organization's Wintel server and storage environment. The candidate should have a clear understanding of how to research, design, implement, and troubleshoot information systems, cloud technologies and technology solutions in support of business needs.
- 8+ years of experience as a systems engineer
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of Cisco UCS, VCE VBlock, Dell servers, EMC SAN architectures. Expert knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016, Virtualization technologies such as VMware and Hyper V, Citrix and Microsoft Azure cloud services.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Engineer (MCSE) and/or Vmware Certified Professional (VCP) certification is required.
- Experience with installing, configuring, maintaining and upgrading server operating systems and applications. Recognize and troubleshoot problems with server hardware and applications software. Establish and maintain system documentation, standards and procedures.
- Specifies, procures, and implements, server and storage and cloud technologies.
- Assist in design and roll out of cloud technologies including Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Participates in information technology projects and is accountable to tasks, milestone dates and statuses.
Bachelors degree in Information Systems or Computer Engineering
To be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume with contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org