Large hospitality client in the Ft Lauderdale, FL is hiring an IT Project Manager for a contract-to-hire role.
You MUST HAVE your US Passport or be eligible to get one.
This position can only be worked on W2. No other payment term, visa transfers or sponsorship allowed
Scope of work:
- Manage large scale IT operational fleet projects from inception through completion.
- Coordinate cross-team efforts, manage business and IT expectations, scope definition and scope management.
- Budget validation, justification, approval and reconciliation is a must.
- Communicate with senior management in the discussion and formal presentation format.
- Define and drive project schedules, manage vendors, align the project goals with IT strategic technology and process goals.
- 5+ years IT project management experience
- Good working knowledge of MS Project or similar time tracking tools.
- A good understanding of Enterprise Technologies and their application
- Excellent communication skills-business presentations, issue resolution and communicating the same message to large teams.
- Ability to travel (30%); valid US passport
- PMP preferred but not required
- Large complex project experience
Please send resumes directly to Jon Meredith email@example.com
To see all of our jobs please visit http://www.arcgonline.com