ARC Group has an immediate contract opportunity for a Process Improvement Analyst in sunny Jacksonville, FL. This position is initially project to run through October 2018 and has potential to evolve into an FTE position with the client, a progressive organization that offers tremendous career growth potential. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship, and able to work as our W2 employee for the contract.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Engineering, or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Candidate must have a strong continuous improvement background, and demonstrated previous project leadership experience and facilitation skills in discussing workflows and/or business process mapping
- 2+ years of related business process management or process improvement experience utilizing data analysis
- Familiarity with Lean or Six Sigma, or the experience in facilitating process improvements using statistical process controls
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills across all levels of business
- Demonstrated understanding of project management methodologies showing the ability to carry through a project from beginning to end.
- Previous experience with small to medium sized projects
- Highly organized
- Prefer candidates with Black Belt and/or Green Belt Certification
- Familiarity using analytical tools, including retrieving and manipulating data using SQL, or other comparable language
- Experience using Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN) software
Please send resumes directly to Suresh at Suresh@arcgonline.com
You can also apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com