A direct client in Orlando, FL is seeking a two Employee Benefits Marketing Reps for permanent placement to provide daily support in marketing and renewals relating to an assigned book of business and the respective Producer. One of the positions require full fluency in Spanish. This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the leaders in the insurance industry.
- Provide excellent customer service to the clients’ employee membership, as well as the carrier account management teams.
- Provide documentation and guidance to client employees regarding medical, prescription drug, dental, vision, and FSA programs, COBRA, Healthcare Reform, Federal and State Mandates, and other related employee benefit and compliance topics.
- Understand health and benefits products, services and tools in order to educate membership of what is available through their existing program(s).
- Remain current on industry trends and information, new product development, legislation, coverages, and online enrollment technology systems (e.g. carrier websites, payroll vendor systems, etc.)
- Document sales information into the internal management databases.
- Requires travel for client/enrollment meetings or presentations.
- Work as a liaison between agents, account management and the insurance carriers.
- Create and maintain carrier relationships.
Please send your resume to John Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong human relations and professional skills
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a similar position
- Life and Health license (2-15 License)
- Fluency in Spanish for one of the two available positions
For a complete listing of all our jobs please visit http://www.arcgonline.com