Oracle PL/SQL Developer Analyst in Miramar, FL
American Recruiting and Consulting Group (ARC Group) is currently looking for an Oracle PL/SQL Developer/Analyst for a contract position in Miramar, FL.
Please note, this position can only be worked on W2. No other payment term, visa transfers or sponsorship allowed.
The team is responsible for all data, tools and reporting. The Oracle PL/SQL Developer/Analyst leads support of the team's Oracle database, Oracle and SQL Server jobs and reporting. This position directs development of new coding projects and improvements in database administration and serves as lead conduit with the IT department. Provides performance feedback on team analysts' productivity and development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead development, implementation and support of systems, Business Intelligence reporting and user tools.
- Drive efficiency improvements and technical improvements to our PL/SQL jobs and systems.
- Lead technical initiatives, determining user requirements and business needs to develop new reporting, while incorporating understanding of the business and our current systems
- Work closely with the teams to understand their business challenges and objectives and identify opportunities to develop potential business improvements, revenue opportunity and efficiency
- Initiate projects to leverage these opportunities, overseeing the development, implementation and support of such projects, from requirements gathering, to development strategy, testing and implementation.
- Respond to ad-hoc data and analysis needs while supporting various projects. Conduct analyses of business data, evaluate trends and pattern changes, and learn to disperse results in a format appropriate for the audience.
- Create new queries or code to develop the data or report and work with teams to make sure the report provides relevant, actionable information in the most effective format and medium
- Serve as IT liaison, working with Oracle and DB2 administrators to provide support for our jobs, IT projects and continuing business objectives.
- PL/SQL and Oracle database experience required.
- Experience in SAS, .NET and UNIX desired.
- Experience in supporting and interpreting reporting using Access or Business Intelligence tools (Hyperion experience a plus).
- Ability to interpret analytical results into meaningful business terms and translate business needs to programming and data modeling.
- Oracle PL/SQL
- Hyperion Studio
Master's degree in MIS, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, or Statistics preferred.
How to apply:
To qualfiy for the Developer/Analyst position, please send resumes directly to D.A. Longhi at email@example.com or contact D.A. on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/dalonghi/
To see all of our jobs please visit http://www.arcgonline.com