ARC Group has an immediate contract opportunity for a junior .NET Developer in sunny, beautiful, dynamic Jacksonville, FL. This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent college graduate to get a foot in the door with a progressive organization that offers tremendous career growth potential. The position is initially projected to run through December 2018 but has good potential to extend longer, and you never know how it might evolve once you've got your feet on the ground. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship, and able to work as our W2 employee for the contract.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with unit testing and release procedures.
- Basic demonstrated proficiency using versioning tools.
- Working knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems.
- Must have an understanding of the systems development life cycle.
- Basic proficiency programming in at least one object-oriented programming language.
- Basic proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio.
- Basic proficiency using debugging tools.
- Dell Boomi experience is must
- ASP and .NET knowledge must
- Hadoop, Spark, Hive and HBASE skills are mandatory
- Experience using Agile methodology.
- Specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary.
Please send resumes directly to DA Longhi at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com