Our direct client in Jacksonville, FL has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Business Systems Analyst. This is a contract position running through 2018 with potential to extend into next year. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship, and able to work as our W2 employee for the contract. This is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door with a well-respected organization with tremendous career growth potential.
- 6 or more years work experience in an application development and/or systems analysis role or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Thorough knowledge of Information Technology fields and computer systems
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of integration points of assigned business/systems and processes
- Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness
- Proficient in requirements gathering methodologies and the SDLC
- Understanding of a variety of architecture standards and ability to apply them in their design work
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of systems, subsystems, development methodologies, systems architecture, tools and processes that support the assigned business initiative or system.
Experience using Agile methodology
Knowledge of healthcare insurance industry
Please send resumes directly to John Burke at email@example.com
You can also apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com