We seek a Java Developer with our direct client in Jacksonville, FL. The client requires that we release candidates in twelve months so if you cannot do so then please do not apply. Though this does not happen often we still have to release in six months if the client requires it. If you are open to perm in twelve month and are a Java Developer with the below skills, then I want to see your resume!
The Java Developer we need for this role must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTITIES
- Write code for moderately complex designs. Write programs that span platforms. Code and/or create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Write code for enhancing existing programs or developing new programs.
- Review code developed by other IT Developers.
- Provide input to and drive programming standards.
- Write detailed technical specifications. Identify integration points.
- Report missing elements found in requirements and explain impacts to team members.
- Consult with other IT Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Project Managers and vendors.
- "Scope" time, resources, etc., required to complete programming projects. Seek review from other IT Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts or Project Managers on estimates.
- Perform unit testing and debugging. Set test conditions based upon code specifications. May need assistance from other IT Developers and team members to debug more complex errors.
- Support transition of application throughout the Product Development life cycle.
- Document what must be migrated.
- Research vendor products / alternatives. Conducts vendor product gap analysis / comparison.
Please send resumes to Jon Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent IT work experience
- Adept at creating web services such as Rest and/or SOAP
- Microservices development is strongly preferred
- Development and testing of java modules. Involved in full life cycle implementation
- Experienced in J2EE design patterns like MVC, Front Controller and Singleton pattern
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented paradigm and SQL.
- Experience working with one or more of the followings: Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic
- Using build tools like Maven, Ant and / or Gradle
- Unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures
For a complete list of jobs visit http://www.arcgonline.com