ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a Security Analyst in Jacksonville, FL. This is an immediate contract opportunity initially projected to run through December 2018 with good potential to extend into next year. This is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door with a progressive organization that offers tremendous career growth potential. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer, and able to work as our W2 employee for the contract.
Windows Endpoint OS experience (Windows 7 and Windows 10)
Security and project analysis experience; actively worked and reported on enterprise projects
Technical writing expertise
Experience with Endpoint security safeguards to include anti-virus, intrusion prevention, anti-malware and EDR solutions.
Experience with Application Security Testing (S/D/I/AST) tools
- 3 or more years demonstrated proficiency and experience in design, implementation, monitoring and troubleshooting technology or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of multiple technologies and their interfaces and integration
- Knowledge of information security principles, including risk assessment and management, threat and vulnerability management, incident response and identity and access management
- Experience developing, documenting and maintaining security procedures.
- Knowledge of operating systems and security applications, as well as a working knowledge of basic network protocols and tools.
- Ability to manage tasks independently and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
- Strong customer focus with ability to manage customer expectations and experience and build long-term relationships.
- Strong team-oriented interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with a broad range of people and roles including vendors and IT-business personnel.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
- Experience analyzing business requirements and translating them into technical solutions
- Industry standard Cyber Security Certifications: CompTIA Security+, CSANS GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (ISC2 SSCP)
- Experience with Agile methodology
- Competency in one or more environments highly integrated with an operating system
- Extensive experience implementing and administering/managing technical solutions in major, large-scale system implementations
Please send resumes directly to Suresh Gaddala at email@example.com
You can also apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com