Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship, and able to work as our W2 employee for the contract.
Our direct client, a leading hospitality and travel company, is seeking an Automated Test Engineer for a 6-month contract for their location in Miramar, FL. The Automated Test Engineer must be able to develop java-based scripts / code for testing purposes.
- Document key scenarios of existing set of services.
- Build Automated Test scripts with Ready API which cover the above scenarios.
- Query data from SQL, Oracle, DB2 as necessary.
- Create JIRA issues when defects are found.
- Write / Perform JUnit and integration testing.
- Investigate and trouble-shoot issues.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
- Software testing development (5 years)
- Object oriented systems (3 years)
- Experience with the technologies as follows:
- Ready API / SoapUI Pro
- TSQL (Microsoft SQL server), JDBC
- SOA - SOAP and REST
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering strongly preferred.
- XML, XSL
Please send resumes directly to John Hunt at email@example.com.
To see all of our jobs please visit http://www.arcgonline.com.