ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Security Analyst. This is a contract position initially projected to run through December 2018 with potential to evolve into an FTE position with the client, a well-respected, progressive organization that offers tremendous career growth potential. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship, and able to work as our W2 employee for the contract.
This resource will be assisting with Threat Analytics, responsible for Incident Response, Event Response and IPS Alerts. Should have expert knowledge/experience utilizing SIEM tools such as SPLUNK, Qradar, etc.
- 6 or more years of work experience in IT Security
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- In-depth knowledge of information risk concepts and principles and impact
- Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness.
- Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies with flexibility to handle multiple high-pressure situations simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all levels and audiences.
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy.
Experience using Agile methodology
Please send resumes directly to John Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com