A direct client in Boca Raton, FL is seeking a Lead Java Developer for a 6-month contract with the potential for extension.
“The formation of Workonomy™ is a reflection of how we are meeting the needs of our customers by creating a cohesive, omni-channel experience that helps them solve their most vital, modern business needs.
As a Software Developer for our client working within the Workonomy™ group, you will be part of the transformation that leads our latest business services platform to success. "Change" is the current state of mind of everyone with our client, the passion and innovation spirit drives our environment to be a dynamic and challenging one. We adopt the latest technologies and collaborate to create breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of our customers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
What you'll be doing:
- Understand and capture business/technical requirements and translate them into functional and design elements. Create high level technical design documents
- Unit and system testing of application code, as well as execution of implementation activities
- Think out of the box and design concrete, robust and scalable solutions
- Self-starter with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Research and recommend new tools and technology frameworks that can drive innovation and differentiation of our web sites.
- Drive innovation and new ideas throughout the delivery teams.
- Analysis and identification of technical areas of improvement within existing web applications
- Work with other internal IT teams to complete project activates, such as infrastructure, architecture, operations, and database teams.
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering.
- Hands on experience with Microservices frameworks using Spring Boot and Spring MVC.
- Experience working with Cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure) and NoSQL databases.
Please send your resume to Suresh Gadalla at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a complete listing of all our jobs please visit http://www.arcgonline.com