Our client, Fortune 500 Retailer, in Plymouth, MN is seeking a recruiter for a contract position.
The Field Recruiter, primarily establishes and maintains relationships with hiring managers and Human Resources to meet the business’ recruiting needs. The Associate Recruiter will also closely partner with the Supply Chain Human Resources team to manage requisitions, source, screen, and identify potential candidates. Responsible for outreach in local communities in a recruiting capacity and continually build candidate flow.
Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria, using computer databases, networking, Internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms and employee referrals. Interviews applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills. Consults with HRBPs through the entire recruiting process to maintain consistency throughout recruiting process. Partners with HR closely to identify current and upcoming business needs. Uses creative sourcing opportunities with external clients (unemployment offices, career source agencies, technical schools, etc.) Research, organize, and attend local job fairs. Multi-task and handle multiple complex projects simultaneously.
Education & Experience
• Must Possess a high school diploma or equivalent; College degree a plus
• Human Resources or a similar field
• Minimum 3 years of experience
• Recruiting and Human Resources
• MS Office, Applicant Tracking Systems, Sourcing tools
• Good judgment and decision-making abilities
• Strong business acumen
• Work closely with diverse personalities and leadership levels throughout the organization
• Maintains current knowledge of technologies and social media
• Must be team oriented and able to multi task
• Creative outside the box thinker
• Passionate and driven
• Willing and able to learn and adapt new processes
• Proactive problem solver
• Strong oral and written communication skills
Please send resumes directly to Siana Johnson at email@example.com
To see all of our jobs please visit http://www.arcgonline.com