Senior Programming Analyst
American Recruiting and Consulting Group (ARC Group) is currently looking for a Programming Analyst in Jacksonville, FL to start in the Summer of 2018. This contract will start initially as a one-year contract and could be extended or brought on to FTE. The right candidate must be able to past a 7-year background test, a drug screen, and be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Job Responsibilities of the Senior Programming Analyst:
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Makes changes within the HRMS setup, customizes applications, builds reports, and tests Oracle upgrades and patches.
- Uses System Development Lifecycle Methodology to gather requirements, perform analysis, design, build, test, implement, and document changes to applications.
- Provides technical input during requirements gathering phase in order to validate system recommendations and works directly with Business Analyst to interpret business requirements.
- Participates in the architectural design process and ensures that architecture is reviewed by the Oracle development team and Data Base Administrators.
- Creates and manages the development of Technical Design Documents (TDD), inclusive of application architecture and software model, objects, and relationships, class modules, database design, security, and data mapping.
- Develops code, web services, and stored procedures based upon technical design, user interface, and use cases.
- Develops code for complex business modules, interface systems and conversion programs.
- Debugs code and performs thorough and proper unit and integration tests on application development.
- Works directly with internal/external user groups to ensure security, database, server architecture, change management and software requirements.
- Participates in lessons learned strategies and project summary reviews.
- Works with project manager to define project tasks and risks.
- Recommends technologically sound business solutions in order to address customer business needs.
- Plans, organizes, directs, schedules, assigns, oversees, monitors, guides and/or reviews the work of others.
- Performs related work as required.
How to Qualify for the Programming Analyst?
- Knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite version 12 (HRMS, Oracle Payroll, Oracle Advanced Benefits, Oracle Position Control, Manager Self-Service, Employee Self Service, and Oracle Workflow).
- Knowledge of Oracle programming, database concepts, and systems including SQL Navigator, Toad, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Database 12G, Reports and Forms, BI Publisher, XML Publisher, Oracle Fast Formula
- Knowledge in ERP applications and business processes.
- Knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle database queries, stored procedures, database design, normalization, functions, database triggers, and shell scripts.
- Knowledge of Custom.pll and customizing seeded reports.
- Knowledge of API and data conversion.
- Experience in using development, reporting, and testing tools.
- Ability to use forms configuration and templates tools.
- Ability to use the development life cycle methodology to gather requirements, perform analysis, design, build, test, implement, and document changes to applications.
- Ability to follow technical and procedural standards (SDLM and Agile) for systems design, development, verification, and implementation.
- Ability to multi-task and manage unstructured tasks within specific guidelines and time constraints.
- Ability to create and maintain technical documentation for newly created or modified custom applications.
- Ability to work independently on complex projects or collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to gain proficiency in new technologies.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge in Shell Scripts for AIX.
- Knowledge in OA Framework and Self-Service Personalization.
Please reach out to D.A. Longhi via email with your most updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply to this ad. To review our other opportunities, please visit our website at www.arcgonline.com