We seek a Build and Release Engineer onsite with our direct client in their Ft. Lauderdale, FL offices. The Built and Release Engineer role is a 6 to 9 months contract and may extend past that. If you do not have VSTS please stop readying as this is NOT a TFS job.
The Build and Release Engineer must be proficient with Visual Studio Team Services / VSTS, a forward thinker that is a team player but is strong enough to push back when needed. We do NOT need a TFS guru, VSTS is a must have skill with in depth working experience.
Build and Release Engineer Responsibilities:
- Architecting, maintaining, and streamlining our automated build and release pipeline from code compilation, automated testing, to deploying releases to multiple environments.
- Maintaining source control branches and performing integrations with merge conflicts.
- Facilitating and championing the quick resolution of problems found during the daily build and deployment efforts.
- Creating and maintaining documentation of the build/release process.
- Investigating tools and processes and integrating them so that they can improve the reliability, stability and efficiency with which we release our services.
- Working closely with the development team to integrate new deployment processes and strategies to meet our feature requirements.
- Coordinate and enforce release windows and timelines for IT projects.
- MUST HAVE working experienced with Visual Studios Team Services / VSTS
- Strong programming skills.
- Strong knowledge of source control management and tools, specifically GIT.
- Knowledge of continuous build, release, and deployment systems based on Visual Studio Team Services
- Knowledge of implementing Build Tools available through Visual Studio Team Services, such as .NET, Maven, Cloud Services App, SQL Database DACPAC, PowerShell.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of software development cycle
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Internet Information Services
- .NET Programming
- Understanding of Oracle database
Please send resumes to Jon Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a complete list of jobs visit http://www.arcgonline.com