American Recruiting and Consulting Group is currently recruiting for a Senior IT Business Analyst for an opportunity in Jacksonville, FL. The Senior IT BA can only be worked on W2. No other payment term, visa transfers or sponsorship allowed. This position will review, analyze, and evaluate business systems and user needs. This position will be responsible for completion of projects and working under high levels of responsibility and autonomy within this Fortune 500 company.
Job Responsibilities of the Senior IT Business Analyst
• Documents requirements, defines scope and objectives, and formulates systems to parallel overall business strategies.
• Demonstrates innovation when evaluating the business implications of technology solutions.
• Serves as primary contact and technical advisor to clients.
• Designs, modifies, develops and writes requirements and specifications of software programming applications
• Follows the established standards of this organization as well as software development (SDLC) and project management lifecycles.
• Understands business needs, processes, nomenclature and concepts to formulate clear and thorough requirements.
Experience needed for the Senior IT Business Analyst
• Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent experience defined below
• For candidate with a Bachelor’s Degree, they must possess a minimum of 4+ ear s of experience as an IT Business Analyst, Project Manager, a related position. Those without a Bachelor’s degree must have a minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience
• 5+ years of relevant experience working in large scale software development projects
• Experience delivering and utilizing Agile Methodology in the past
• Experience creating SQL Queries for data analysis
• Proven track record managing all aspects of large scale projects including planning, requirements gathering, use case documentation and managing multiple priorities.
Preferable experience for the Senior IT Business Analyst
• Experience with Team Foundation Server (TFS)
• Experience working on client facing websites and mobile applications
• Relevant Business Analyst Certifications
• Experience with website authentication projects a nice to have
• Previous experience working within a financial institution is preferred
All interviews for this position will be face to face. To be considered, please forward your resumes to D.A. Longhi at email@example.com or apply below. To view our other positions, visit our website at www.arcgonline.com.