ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a NodeJS ReactJS Developer with our direct client in sunny Jacksonville, FL. This is an immediate contract opportunity initially projected to run through 2018 with strong potential to extend longer. This is a great opportunity to get on board with a progressive organization committed to utilizing the latest technologies.
Please send resumes directly to Jon Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 or more years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education.
- At least 3 years of experience and proficiency in developing application using NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB
- Experience with popular React.js workflows
- Other technology usage - ES6, Webpack
- GIT Usage (Terminal / Command Line Proficient)
- Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of isomorphic React
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Strong overall technology skills, including the ability to debug issues or challenges through the entire development stack (Front End / Java/ J2EE).
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
You can also apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com