ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a Technical Solutions Architect in sunny, beautiful Jacksonville, FL. This is a contract position initially projected to run through December 2018 and could evolve into an FTE position with the client. This is a fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door with a progressive organization that offers tremendous career growth opportunity. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship, and able to work as our W2 employee for the contract.
- Provides oversight as well as serves as the functional and technical lead during development, implementation, and testing of highly complex projects
- Defines technical solution across impacted domains and recommends courses of action to ensure technology is consistent, usable, secure and adds value to the business.
- Working with project team, estimates technical work and ensures technical work is managed to meet estimated work effort.
- Acts as the design lead working with development lead/technical architect to layout technical design. Reviews and clarifies user stories and user acceptance criteria with the stakeholders to support design
- Assumes the role of product owner as necessary
- Develops an extensive understanding of the business unit's function and effectively communicates technical issues and solutions in non-technical terms to the business unit (10%)
- Write detailed technical specifications for entire systems (made up of several subsystems). Identify integration points. Review technical specs created by other developers. Ensure sufficient quality and compliance of documentation to architectural standards
- May serve on Steering Committees
- “Scope” time, resources, etc. required to complete programming projects. Seek review from other Developers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts or Project Managers on estimates. Incorporate other Developer’s scope information into own scope document (for integration points)
- Establishes and maintains vendor relationships to review and evaluate designs and controls and influence changes in future product releases.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with IT and business area partners to evaluate designs and controls.
- Asist in reviewing vendor products. Provide SME input on compliance of products to architectural standards and impacts to IT environment. Serves as lead liaison to vendors as assigned
- Perform unit testing and debugging. Set test conditions based upon code specifications. Able to debug most program errors (simple to complex). May seek assistance from vendors to debug complex errors.S
- Support transition of application throughout the Product Development life cycle. Document what has to be migrated. Often requires more coordination points for transitioning systems. Document what has to be migrated / file properties
- Work on integration issues and determines the integration approach. Coordinate with other areas for integration architecture solutions
- 7 or more years of IT development/programming/coding professional work experience or equivalent combination of transferrable experience and education.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Proven leadership abilities including effective knowledge sharing, conflict resolution, facilitation of open discussions, fairness and displaying appropriate levels of assertiveness
- Proficiency programming in more than one object oriented programming language
- Proficiency using standard desktop applications such as MS Suite and flowcharting tools such as Visio
- High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
- Experience mentoring / or leading other development staff
- Advanced knowledge of and demonstrated experience applying current and emerging technology solutions and trends.
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies.
- Extensive knowledge of application development practices and systems development lifecycle.
- Care Management for Healthcare Payer experience
- Pharmacy projects experience
- Experience developing technology solutions in healthcare
- Open source stack (React, Node, Mongo) development
- Java development
- Demonstrated technical leadership
- Corporate software development
Please send resumes directly to John Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com