Our client seeks a Customer Service Associate / Inside Sales Associate to help them grow revenues and provide an amazing customer experience. This is a permanent / direct-hire opportunity with a $4.5B industry leader in their Coconut Grove, Miami FL offices.
● Manage enrollment processes for new customers. Ensure they have a smooth onboarding process.
● Coordinate customer enrollments with our third-party partners, and make sure
exceptions are managed quickly and efficiently.
● Work with HVAC contractor businesses across the US to understand their
business, and to explain our software solutions and value proposition.
● Be hyper-organized in tracking of customer status and workflows. Come up with
innovative ways to create effective and practical processes.
● Test new releases of the software on multiple devices and log your feedback.
● React to issues raised by our customers, and ensuring that the right team is
working on the resolution.
● Work with our product and technology team to contribute to the feature roadmap.
● Conduct demos and training webinars of the product
● Quick Learner
● Extreme Organizer
● Action Oriented
● HVAC and sales experience are nice to have but not required
What work or educational experience is needed?
This is a role for an entry-level to mid-level individual who has proven some success in
a work environment. Having experience in a startup environment or a software company
is a big plus.
Ultimately, we’re most interested in what projects you’ve delivered, and what your
colleagues would say about you; and less about what your title was or your years of
Send resumes to Siana Johnson at email@example.com
Or apply online and/or see all our jobs at http://www.arcgonline.com