ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a Node/React Developer with our direct client in sunny Jacksonville, FL. The NodeJS/ReactJS Developer position is starting out as a contract position running through December 2018 with strong potential to be extended into 2019. This is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door with a well-respected, progressive organization committed to utilizing the latest technologies.
Requirements: This position requires MERN stack experience and will be 50/50 front and back-end development.
- At least 3 years of experience and proficiency in developing application using NodeJS, ExpressJS, MongoDB and has extensive experience is designing developing microservices.
- Good understanding of microservices architecture
- Working experience using GitLab, Jenkins, and similar tools and technologies
- Experience in Open Shift and AWS preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field or equivalent work experience
- Expert level experience and understanding with unit testing, release procedures, coding design and documentation protocol as well as change management procedures.
- Experience developing web-based user interface for business applications
- Integration experience using web services - SOAP and/or REST
Please send resumes directly to Jon Meredith at email@example.com
You can also apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com