Our direct client is LA-based and seeking a Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead the organization’s efforts. They are looking to grow their in-home health services business. Their mission is to provide an array of innovative services which promote the growth and independence; foster hope and enhance the quality of life of each patient.
- Establishes strategic and operational goals / plans and ensures their successful execution.
- Report to the board of directors and keep them informed.
- Develop and implement operational policies and a strategic plan.
- Expand the company’s operations to other states;
- Expand the list of services offered by the company;
- Develop the company’s culture and overall company vision.
- Create an environment that promotes impressive performance and positive morale.
- Master’s degree in a related field.
- 4+ or more years of CEO or senior leadership;
- MUST HAVE healthcare leadership
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
- Understanding of human resources and personnel management.
- Experience with corporate governance.
Please send resumes to Jon Meredith at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see all our jobs please visit http://www.arcgonline.com.