Provider Credentialing Specialist
ARC Group has an immediate opportunity in Jacksonville, FL for a Provider Credentialing Specialist. This is an immediate contract opportunity initially projected to run through 2018 with the potential to extend into 2019. This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with an outstanding organization that offers tremendous career growth potential.
How to Qualify for the Provider Credentialing Specialist?
- The person will be calling providers and following up to gather missing information and adding to an Excel spreadsheet.
- Prior credentialing experience in a hospital medical staff office (MSO), Physician Practice or Healthcare background is preferred.
- Must be computer literate and possess exceptional oral and written communication and customer service skills.
- Demonstrated research and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as interpersonal skills with a focus on internal/external customer satisfaction
- Ability to work under pressure and be adaptable to change
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven dedication to quality, teamwork, and professionalism
- Advanced computer skills (MS Office Suite’s Word, Access, Excel, & Outlook; and the Internet
- Able to type 35+ WPM
Please send resumes directly to D.A. Longhi at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below. To review our other positions, please visit our job board at http://www.arcgonline.com