ARC Group has an immediate opportunity for a UX Designer with a client in sunny Jacksonville, FL. This is an immediate contract opportunity, initially projected to run through April 2019 with potential to be extended or possibly roll into an FTE position with the client, a progressive organization that offers tremendous career growth potential. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship, and able to work as our W2 employee for the contract.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in user interface design, human factors and usability engineering.
- Knowledge of UX best practices
- Creative thinking and the ability to explore and solve complex user experience and interaction design problems
- Solid experience with site architecture and user interface design
- You will be working in a rapid and iterative environment. You must be able to manage a dynamic workload to balance priorities with deadlines to effectively meet project needs.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with other members of the UX team, technical teams, and business partners.
- Familiar with HTML5, CSS, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Must be proficient with rapid prototyping or wire-framing tools.
- Strong digital portfolio required. Please submit examples with application. Be prepared to show and review during an interview.
Also a plus:
- Experience with mobile design (native and mobile web) a plus.
- Experience with responsive grid systems a plus.
- Experience with web accessibility guidelines and requirements a plus.
Please send resumes directly to John Burke at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com