A direct client in Boca Raton, FL is seeking a Lead UI Developer for a 6-month contract with the potential for extension.
- Understand and capture business/technical requirements and translate them into functional and design elements. Create high level technical design documents
- Unit and system testing of application code, as well as execution of implementation activities
- Think out of the box and design concrete, robust and scalable solutions
- Self-starter with excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Research and recommend new tools and technology frameworks that can drive innovation and differentiation of our web sites.
- Drive innovation and new ideas throughout the delivery teams.
- Analysis and identification of technical areas of improvement within existing web applications
- Work with other internal IT teams to complete project activates, such as infrastructure, architecture, operations, and database teams.
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering.
- 7+ years of UI Developer experience
- Technical skills:
- CSS, CSS3 advanced techniques is a plus.
- React, Redux, SVG, Canvas, ReactVR, ThreeJs, Webpack, NodeJs are a plus.
- Axios, Fetch or similar experience is also a plus.
Please send your resume to Jon Meredith at email@example.com
For a complete listing of all our jobs please visit http://www.arcgonline.com