Our direct client, which provides behavioral services to children with autism, located in San Fernando Valley, CA and is seeking a Board Certified Behavioral Analyst to work at their facility for a contract-to-hire position.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Performs functional behavior assessments for in-home ABA treatment;
- Designs individualized ABA programs;
- Trains parents and staff in the delivery of customized behavioral interventions for the treatment of problem behaviors and skill deficits;
- Makes regular supervision visits to client’s homes to oversee intervention delivery and provide on-going parent consultation;
- Creates data collection systems for interventionists;
- Reviews and reports outcomes of skills training and behavioral interventions;
- Writes assessment and progress reports and trains staff in the supporting role of assisting in data entry and graph creation;
- Leads and supports case team meetings to promote treatment uniformity;
- Participates in clinical meetings with other supervisors and the clinical director.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- 3+ years of experience as BCBA
- BCBA Certification
- Master’s degree from an accredited University in Psychology, Behavior Science, Education, Child-Development, or any other related field
- Experience with children on the autism spectrum
- Experience working with children with developmental disabilities and/or behavior problems.
- Experience designing ABA programs and therapy
1) Schedule: Monday-Friday, Saturdays are possible
2) After Hours/Weekends: Yes
3) Work Location: San Fernando Valley
Please send resumes to John Hunt at email@example.com
To see all of our jobs please visit http://www.arcgonline.com.