ARC Group has an immediate opportunity with our direct client in Jacksonville, FL for a Drools Developer. This is starting out as a 12 month contract with potential to extend or roll over to an FTE position. This is a great opportunity to get on board with a progressive organization that offers tremendous career growth potential. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship and able to work as our W2 employee for the contract.
Incumbent must be capable of working independently, tracking multiple concurrent deliverables, interwoven dependencies and be able to learn new processes / technologies / business concepts quickly.
- Extensive experience creating & assisting others with creating rules using Drools
- Experience creating restful web services
- Experience developing in an environment with 80%+ automated test coverage
- Experience with CICD
- (Rotational) ability/availability to support a production application with 24/7 use
- Experience with Scrum
- Excellent written & oral communication skills in English
- Experience with SAFe
- Experience with React and Spring boot
Please send resumes directly to Jon Meredith at email@example.com
You can also apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com