ARC Group has an immediate opportunity in Jacksonville, FL for a Recruiter. This is a contract position initially projected to run through October 2018 but has the potential to extend longer. This is a great opportunity to get a foot in the door with a progressive organization that offers tremendous career growth opportunity.
- Must be able to start immediately upon completion of onboarding
- Full lifecycle recruitment management experience including sourcing, screening, interviewing and candidate management. Highly preferred that incumbent have experience working in the Staffing industry.
- Experience filling high volume roles, like Customer service
- Strong internet and direct sourcing experience (primary and secondary intelligence gathering, cold calling, social networking, soliciting referrals and headhunting).
- Strong experience with sourcing thru social media avenues such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
- Enjoy fast paced environment and demonstrate ability to shift priorities as business needs change.
- Strong organization skills, flexibility/adaptability, negotiation, business acumen and attention to detail.
- Prefer incumbent have experience in sourcing for large volume, call center projects.
- Ability to travel locally for career events.
- Ability to work after hour and weekends as needed.
- Applicant Tracking system experience.
Please send resumes directly to John Burke at email@example.com
You can also apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com