ARC Group has an immediate opportunity in sunny Jacksonville, FL for a Senior Talend Developer. This is a contract position initially running through March 2019 with potential to extend longer. This is a great opportunity to get on board with a progressive organization that offers tremendous career growth potential.
Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer without sponsorship, and able to work as our W2 employee for the contract period.
- Responsible for the documentation of all Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) processes
- Maintain and enhance ETL code, work with the QA and DBA team to fix performance issues
- Design, develop, validate and deploy the Talend ETL processes using Talend data integration and data quality tools
- Collaborate with the Data Warehouse team to design and develop required ETL processes, performance tune ETL programs/scripts.
- Work with business partners to develop business rules and business rule execution via drools engine or other technologies.
- Perform process improvement and re-engineering with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ previous Data Management experience
- Minimum 3 years ETL experience with Talend studio
- Preferred to have strong reporting experience in tools like Tableau
- Should have in-depth knowledge in PL-SQL.
- Excellent RDBMS (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server) knowledge for development using SQL
- Basic UNIX OS and Shell Scripting skills
- 3+ years in operational data, data analysis, and BI Tools/Reporting
- Strong initiative with the ability to identify areas of improvement with little direction
- Java experience & Drools Rules Engine Experience Preferred
- Agile experience preferred
Please send resumes directly to Siana Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also apply online at http://www.arcgonline.com